Training and Support
Get the Most out of Servant Keeper
Get your whole team properly trained.
Discover powerful features you may be missing.
Increase your daily productivity.
Learn new tools, shortcuts, and faster procedures.
On-site trainings are intended for churches that have a large number of staff and want customized Servant Keeper training at their location using their database.
The trainer will then work with you to customize the training to address specific features and processes in which you want your staff to be proficient.
Onsite training customers who are also using SK Child Check-In may opt to add a second day to the onsite training to cover that application, features and processes.
See parts of Servant Keeper demonstrated live.
Gather several members from your team to watch together.
Have a chance to ask questions.
Many live online trainings offer a recording afterwards to review at your own pace for 30 days.
Go in-depth on specific areas of Servant Keeper.
Learn from your computer at your own pace.
– Unlimited calls – from anyone at your organization to our highly trained HelpDesk Agents.
– Online chat – keep your phone line open and chat online with our agents.
– Email support – when you have a less urgent question or want to formulate your question in written words.
You can also access the new online HelpDesk Center which includes exclusive access to:
– Servant Keeper Knowledge Base with hundreds of ‘How-To’ articles, tutorials and more.
– Exclusive Servant Keeper Users Forum.
– How-To Videos.
– All the Servant PC Help Sheets for doing everything from networking to setting up email accounts.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.