Roll back to Office 2013 - click for instructions
Try rolling back to office 2013. (You must be an office 365 customer or have an existing office 2013 license)
Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Office - click for instructions
(click pictures to enlarge)
1. In the search area type “programs and features” and press ENTER
2. In the Programs and Features control panel, scroll down to Microsoft office and right-click on it to select Uninstall.
3. If you have more than one installation of Microsoft office repeat step 2.
4. After the Microsoft Office uninstall process has completed, Open Servant Keeper and verify that you can generate reports.
5. Reinstall Microsoft Office.
6. Open Servant Keeper and verify that you can generate reports.
Try running SFC on the computer - click for instructions
Try running sfc on the computer. This procedure can help fix common computer errors.. SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it.
- Click “Start” Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click “CMD”, then run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:sfc /scannow
Then you may received the following message. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Last resort: do a system restore - click for instructions
As a last resort try and do a system restore (click images to enlarge)
- In the search area of the taskbar Type “recovery” and press enter to open the recovery control panel
2. In the Recovery Control panel click on Open System Restore.
3. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.